My Wonderful Followers

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Ruby Wedding card.

Hi Everyone!
I have a Ruby Wedding card to share today!
I used a CC create a card die.
The Lemoncraft Papers, Foamiran &
Chipboard Banner are available from 
Crafty Enjoyments. HERE
Our Fabulous Foamiran group is HERE
Creative Chipboard  HERE 
........................
Over on Whoopsie daisy we have an "Anything Goes" challenge
We would love it if you would pop over and join us. HERE
...........................
Thanks for calling
xx Jan

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan this is a stunning card I love it. That die is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate this is one stunning card and I love your die cuts and the design and colours are wonderful. Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Debs xxx
    http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Jan. I love the added ruby gems echoing the flower. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan